We take care of our people, to offer you the ‘best of the best’
Village National Group is an employer of choice, enabling us to select the best of the best. We currently employ over 200 staff nationally delivering services to all of the major companies in the market.
If you are interested in working with us, we welcome you to submit an expression of interest application below.
We are always seeking people with experience in the following roles:
The Camp Manager is the Company’s most senior representative on site. The Functions of the Camp Manager include:
- Lead the Village National Group team on site
- Prepare meals and manage the catering at camp
- Oversee catering and cleaning staff
- Provide a safe workplace
- Maintain strong Client Relationship Management
- Ensure Compliance to statutory requirements
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures and Camp Standards.
The Camp Cook is a key food preparer on site. The Functions of the Cook include:
- Prepare meals, mid-meals and snacks as required daily
- Ensure food safety process is followed at all times
- To prepare bread and rolls, cakes, desserts, salads and vegetables as required
- Act as the direct liaison with the client in the Camp Managers absence
- To carry out camp attendant duties during the night shift (eg laundry, cleaning of ablutions, sweeping and mopping of floors in kitchen, diner and recreation room and/or as required)
- Ensure ordering is done by liaising with the Camp Manager
- Maintain quality standards.
- Applicants for Camp Cooks with Cert III in cookery or equivalent will ensure that your application is well regarded (note that baking qualifications should include cooking experience). Experience in remote locations will also be well regarded.
The Camp Attendant is the Cleaner/Utility on site. The Functions of the Camp Attendant include:
- Clean rooms and make beds
- Clean communal areas
- Launder clothing
- General Deliveries
- Wash dishes
- Food preparation and general kitchen duties
- Maintain ablutions/ensuite areas
- Replenish consumables (soap, toilet paper, hand towel etc)
- Liaise with the Camp Manager to undertake other duties
- General hand.